5.10.2014

Voyage Creatives Photography

Officially introducing Voyage Creatives Photography!

I've been toying around with really going after my photography business for a couple of  years now. But, after shooting my little sister's labor and delivery of her precious son Theo, I am 100% sure that capturing the story of family is what I want to do. And not just my family (all though I'm sure they will get sick of me asking them to meet for photo sessions over the years) but families of all shapes and sizes from all around the greater Nashville area.

Maternity, Birth, Baby, and Family photography will be my specialty, but couples in love, monumental family events and even you with your fur babies would be a beautiful story to tell with my lens.

I just spent the last week working on my new website and would love to hear your feed back. Go parooze around and message me or send me an e-mail at kat@voyagecreatives.com with your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment