- Is there life somewhere else in the universe other than Earth?
- Did Judas know he was the betrayer when Jesus spoke about it at the last supper? If so, did he have a choice to repent and change his mind after Jesus spoke the words? If he did, why did he go through with it when Jesus said it would be better if the betrayer had never been born. If he didn't, then what happened to free will? Was he just a pawn in the grand scheme?
- How many hairs are on my head?
- Are we going to need to eat in heaven? Are we going to need anything in heaven?
- How come some people receive more faith/favor than others? Why not give everyone the same amount so we all have an equal playing field?
- How come some people are healed when we pray for them, and others are not?
- How many stars are in the universe?
- Do Adam and Eve have belly buttons?
- If God knows everything then He knew that Adam and Eve would sin from the beginning and that this sin would ultimately lead to God having send Jesus to die for us. Why did He create the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the first place?
- Why did you create mosquitoes?
- Where is the Garden of Eden?
- When did dinosaurs come into play? Before the flood?
- Why does the devil keep doing what he does if he knows the end of the story?
- Do our heavenly bodies look like our earthly bodies, but just prettier?
- How did Jonah survive in the Whale?
- Where the tongues of fire in the real world or spiritual realm? Could everyone see them?
- How old was Jesus when he realized he was the Messiah/Son of God? How old was he when he realized what he was going to have to do for Humanity?
- Why was there so much war and fighting in the old testament, but You are a God of love and peace?
- How could the people of Jerusalem change their minds so quickly on how they felt about Jesus. One day they are greeting him with shouts of joy and praise and then a few days later they are shouting his sentence of death on a cross?
- Is God a man or woman or neither/both?
- Did creation literally take 6 days or was that time stretched out over thousands of years?
- What is eternity really like?
Lately, I have thought of a lot of questions. The types of questions that you wish you could ask God and receive a clear answer. Things that I assume will be revealed to us when we are in heaven, but for now God feels it isn't necessary. Below is a list of some of the questions that have been running through my mind. Maybe you can relate.