10.28.2010

Looking Forward To

Bowling with the youth on Saturday night.

Not having to travel till Christmas.

Leading worship on Sunday.

Eating pasta with vodka sauce tonight for dinner.

Getting Willow groomed (professionally) for the first time since she was like 5 months old.

Opening some aged French wine sometime in the next 5 years.

Getting back into a normal routine, hopefully including working out and eating healthy.

My next girls wine night in November.

Completing my first song since college.

The OSU v. Michigan Game.

Thanksgiving at my place with my family.

The weekend before Thanksgiving when I can justify putting up the christmas tree.

My first Elf, Love Actually, Little Women, and White Christmas viewing of the season.

Fitting back into a size 10.

Meeting my new niece.

Meeting my new nephew.

Our garage sale in November.

Drinking a pumpkin spice latte for the first time this season.

Snow.

Christmas lights at the Opryland hotel.

Eating chili when it's chilly.

This weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Love this. Do you even realize just how blessed you are? Well. You are. Love, love, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally looking forward to Thanksgiving, too! Emily and I decided we should watch "Miracle on 34th Street" over that weekend since it starts with the parade.

    And our new baby. sigh. Miracles everywhere. So much to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not traveling till Christmas either! I'm ridiculously excited about this fact. I have burnt myself out this fall.

    ReplyDelete